Mahesh Babu is the nephew of Dil Raj Banner - Telugu Cinema Reviews, Tollywood Movie Reviews, Telugu Cinema News,Tollywood Film Reviews..

Post Top Ad

Friday 9 March 2018

Mahesh Babu is the nephew of Dil Raj Banner

Mahesh Babu is the nephew of Dil Raj Banner


Superstar Mahesh Babu's nephew Ashok will be releasing a hero in the past few days. Yes Guntur MP Gala Jayadev's son Galla Ashok is coming to the hero. Ashok completed his Higher Studies in the Film Making Degree in the US. In an interview, Jayadev Galla said that his son Murali Rajamouli would be in the direction of Assistant Arke. Dil Raju is the producer of this movie.



It was revealed that Dil Raju took over the responsibility of introduction to the son of Galla Jayadev. The movie unit will officially announce the other details of this movie. Mahesh Babu is also doing a lot of attention on this movie. Mahesh Babu is also monitoring the story as well as casting. Mahesh Babu is currently busy with the movie Bharat I Am. The movie is being directed by Shiva and is going to be released on April 20.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amazing Post!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome. Nice information About telugu movie news.Thanks for sharing good information with beautiful images.I hope you will be posting more like this beautiful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amazing Post!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome. Nice information About telugu Cinema reviews.Thanks for sharing good information with beautiful images.I hope you will be posting more like this beautiful posts.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. 123 MOVIES

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad