Nithya Menon told the media on her weight - Telugu Cinema Reviews, Tollywood Movie Reviews, Telugu Cinema News,Tollywood Film Reviews..

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Nithya Menon told the media on her weight

Nithya Menon told the media on her weight


Nithya Menon is a good actress in South India. In South, Almost has Nithya Menon movies in all the languages. Nithya Menon is the latest Telugu movie to be released in Telugu. Nithya Menon looks very bold. Nithya Menon was also a bit too loud in the film "A" movie audio function but she was singing a song and grabbed her as an attraction.

Nithya Menon told the media on her weight

Recently, the media asked Nithya Menon about the weight, Nithya Menon said, "Weight loss and decrease is my choice. If I want to lose weight, it's also going to decrease. My life is going on quite a lot. I wanted to take some break and gain weight, I grew up. In a few days, I'm going to lose weight. " Nithya Menon is currently working in Malayalam movie 'Prana'. This movie is a good action thriller. Nithya Menon is doing weight loss work for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad