Sai Pallavi who responded to Naga Sourya - Telugu Cinema Reviews, Tollywood Movie Reviews, Telugu Cinema News,Tollywood Film Reviews..

Post Top Ad

Friday 2 March 2018

Sai Pallavi who responded to Naga Sourya

Sai Pallavi who responded to Naga Sourya


Young hero Naga Sourya said in interviews as part of the "Chalo" movie promotions that heroine Sai Pallavi suffered a lot of trouble. I have never seen a co star like the original Sai Pallavi. Naga Sourya  also said that the movie "Kannam" was a lot of laughter due to Sai Pallavi.



Sai Pallavi responded to Naga Sourya 's words ... "I heard the words of Naga Sourya and I asked Vijay Sir, director of the movie" Kannam ". When asked about my mistake at the time of the shooting, I asked him. The director said that there is nothing wrong with you. The director said, "I do not know how to talk like these words," Sai Pallavi said.

And I love all of them .... Sai Pallavi said that I do not have the mentality to bother the original one. And how should Naga Sourya react on these words, Sai Pallavi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad